Monday, December 1, 2014

The assignment is done

The assignment is done!


\


These pictures took me a while to get but what I did is take them on my phone then I put them on Google drive and put them on my school computer in my files then put them in a contact sheet. Now here is my three day long contact sheet. The first picture I chose because it was blue of coarse, the second picture to the right on the first column is my dog Daisy Mae and I chose that because she is soooooo cute! The third picture is of Ernie off in the distance under my parent's bed, and of coarse I just love him to pieces so I could not leave him out. Then the eyeball is also of Ernie and if you had a choise to take a picture of an eyeball you would do a pet because who wouldn't. The flowers are my over few I chose it because who doesn't love flowers! Flowers are just so awseome! he picture of the stay strong sign is for something memorable and I guess Gage is memorable because of the heart failure he went through. The picture of the green thing; ir ahs a name I just forget the name of it, but it is so cool how those little spider repelers are. The photo of the hands is normal, a pair of hands that's it. The picture of the dog laughing is Ernie who is smiling for a car ride. The picture of the track is just a track and no one was there. The poisinios berries is the red picture. The other picture are regular berries for the medium shot. The trees are the complicated picture, and the dog walking away is Bagel. The last picture is Samuel waving off in the distance.






No comments:

Post a Comment